Perfect LocationClose to Town & all the Main Beaches
The Perfect Location for Your Holiday in Newquay
The Escape Surf Lodge in Newquay is perfectly located close to all the main beaches
All the bars and clubs are within a couple of minutes walk from The Escape Surf Lodge in Newquay.
We have a main railway station and you can check tickets here>
We also have a coach station with National Express coaches arriving frequently.
Many of our groups tend to hire a mini bus and drive here.
Don’t forget we also have free parking available on site.
Directions from the M5 Exeter Junction 31 to The Escape, Newquay, Cornwall
- M5 to Exeter. Take A30 to Cornwall. Stay on A30 till junction marked Highgate Hill for A39/A392 to Newquay and Indian Queens.
- At roundabout take 3rd exit marked Newquay/Wadebridge.
- At next roundabout marked ‘Halloon’ take 2nd exit for Newquay A392.
- On reaching Quintrell Downs go straight across roundabout past Morrisons superstore and on to Trevemper Bridge roundabout.
- At Trevemper Bridge roundabout continue straight over (righthand fork of roundabout) staying on A392 Pass petrol station on the right and at the next roundabout go right (after tunrning right boating lake will be on your lefthand side).
- At the next “mini” roundabout go left and proceed up the steep hill.
- Upon reaching the brow of the hill and seeing the traffic lights over the hill, the entrance to the Escape car park is approx 20 yards BEFORE the lights on the left.
- Find a convenient space and park.
WELCOME TO THE ESCAPE NEWQUAY